Friday, May 16, 2014

Today

Today i will avoid talking about shit in my life and concentrate on the positive. Like my friends who i love to death and my family all of whom i care for deeply not to forget my amazing Man who is the major reason for my existence.

I will no longer dwell on people who do not add value to my life, i will learn to walk away cause i know am worth so much more and i realize i cannot turn evil people into good people. I know i have a high level of tolerance but I am not a miracle worker.

Today i learn not to sugar coat things ,to call a spade a spade and not a big spoon, to differentiate friendly teases from emotional abuse. To identify love in a heap of lust.

Today i open a new chapter in my life. a chapter filled with laughter joy and happiness. Today, i honor Kate and the people in Kate's life. I would be nothing without you guys.
Hope you all enjoy your weekends. My plan? Eat as much junk food as i can lay my hands on, go out with a few friends, you know, the usual. oh! am probably getting a tattoo this weekend...will update you on how that goes down!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment