Monday, June 16, 2014

Old Fashioned

I am curious if you guys also think its always best to wait for a man to make the first move. Personally i think it is. I have always taken the view that a man who is interested will make his interest known, and if he doesn't he is probably not that into you. And maybe you should just take a hint and walk away with the little shred of dignity you have left, well i think its best to do that before you get to a point where you simply wanna hang yourself.

When I have attempted to pursue guys in the past I never had it work out in my favor and i have never found that any of them had been secretly interested or shy or waiting for me to do anything – they just weren't interested at all. Is it safe to say that if a man is attracted to you and has no reason to think you’re taken or otherwise unavailable he would make some attempt to act on it? – or am I being way too old fashioned in my thinking?

Call it whatever you want but the bottom line is, He is not that into you if you are the one chasing. he may say yes to you and your vigorous sexual advances but  Lets face it, who would say no to a willing fuck? Certainly not anyone in the male species....
Don't be a thirsty Bitch...Just saying




No comments:

Post a Comment