Friday, November 14, 2014

My Dress my Choice!

I happened to watch the video of the lady who was stripped naked by some stupid ass, broke ass, horny ass touts who've probably not seen any p*#sy since their mothers pushed them out! Poor woman... It is so heartbreaking what nairobi has turned into. If it were some "nyangechoma" village maybe we could excuse their barbaric behavior but Nairobi cbd?? Washamba hao....and what makes it worse is the double standards those horny pricks have. Were it a white woman in a hot pant passing by, none of them would even bat an eye....but god forbid its one of their own!! Such moral hypocrisy *spits in disgust*

If Niggers pulled that shit on me...ooh I tell you, bullets would fly...bodies would drop, I would probably kill their young and eat them raw just to express my disapointment...then maybe turn to vodoo and kill them slowly with dark magic to let the world know of my anger and finally...(yes shit is going down!)...*insert evil laugh for dramatic effect*.....I would burry them in unmarked graves as I let go of the pain and humiliation! (Too dark?) Muhahaha...

Anyway, in which century do you as a man undress a woman for showing too much skin? What is the logic behind that? I bet the homopithecus woman walked naked and nobody ripped their body hairs off in protest! Nkt!! May their daughters be treated the same way they treat women!
#mydressmychoice you don't like it? Don't stare... better yet, rip your god damn eyes off.

The best thing to do when you spot someone dressed like a funny looking skank....laugh! Laugh it off behind their backs like a normal person and let it slide. Its never that serious!! 

Click here to watch the gruesome video.

No comments:

Post a Comment