Wednesday, April 1, 2015

For a day

What is the most important thing in life ? The one thing without which the allure of life is lost? Some say money others say power and a few romantics will say Love... but Freedom I think, is the most valuable of all things, the freedom to say NO, the freedom to say YES, the freedom to forgive and the freedom to hold on to that which hurts the soul if you so wish. The freedom to choose what feels right and the freedom to choose happiness even if it is just but a short lived feeling!

I wish for nothing more in this life of mine but sweet sweet dear Freedom, to do with my life whatever I will. To run free and wild oblivious to society's expectations, to love however I see fit and whomever my heart chooses for the day without being labelled, to say Yes to more without being called greedy and to Say No without the fear of hurting his/her feelings . I simply crave a little freedom from it all...even if its just for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment