Monday, November 10, 2014

Naming ceremony

I recently changed my blogs Name from one step at a time to Random Rants. Reason? Well one step at a time sounds so encouraging and life changing...which is so misleading because I never post life changing stories.
I am a journalist without a purpose, all I do is rant. Rant about my life, rant about men, friends and sometimes, I take it to a whole other level and rant about the universe. What am trying to say is, am too busy ranting to encourage any lost soul.

So its official, Random Rants will be the name of my blog until am ready to be the fountain of encouragement from which all thy poor souls can sip from. But till I get that life changing call to help make the world a better place, deal with your own problems and read more motivational blogs.
Me, a'l just be here ranting and offloading all the stress that has come to define my life. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment