Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Chronic laziness

My life is in a rut right now ... I feel stuck in a very weird place and I am completely clueless on what I should do to make it  meaningful once again! I am currently the king(yes KING) of jobless corner and until i get a job i cant get anything done. I wake up, watch a comedy series, spread the bed , watch a few more episodes, eat a smokie, shower, watch the remaining episodes as i obsess over what to eat for supper, eat, internet, sleep. The next day i repeat the same boring routine! I think a'l just link up with my fellow jobless corner peeps at jeevanjee gardens soon! Just to break from the routine ...We can curse the education system and blame the government the entire day or whatever it is those guys do.

As a result of these deep feelings of uselessness , I am behind on my school project*make that two months behind *, i am not in a hurry to move into a house yet, ok maybe thats coz am so scared of going broke and getting kicked out by the landlord?! How embarrassing would that be? *heavens forbid*, i have temporarily quit applying for jobs mostly coz am tired of people asking if i got it! What's worse is that...I was thinking of taking up french classes in Nairobi aviation to keep me busy but with the recent expose by ntv maybe that's not a very good idea...they might end up teaching me luhya instead! And there is no way am joining alliance fraincè /francé *where is auto correct when you need it!?*....Don't get me wrong, its an amazing school but I cannot afford to make rich friends right now! I don't want people dragging me to java for a bite or stuff like that, am very comfortable and happy with my Sanford and kenchic buddies at the moment *no offense to you guys #nawapenda*.

Bottom line is, whether its a rut or just a case of chronic laziness I need to do something about it ASAP....okay, as soon as I finish this amazing comedy  am watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment