Friday, May 30, 2014

Drunk Dialing

I cannot look myself in the mirror right now, and its not because of the pale look am wearing this morning as a result of drinking myself silly yesterday. I am more embarrassed with the events that took place and honestly, i feel like a disgrace to all collected ladies out there.
Am the only person i know that seems to think alcohol is the perfect medium of communication. so what do i do? every time i get drunk, i think of all the things i could never bring myself to say sober and dial up people to give it to em.

Yesterday was no different, i called up my usual victim and to be frank with you, i don't even remember what i was telling the poor guy. I went on and on without giving him the chance to talk and when he finally got an opportunity, all he could say was, ''Kate, am gonna hang up!" yeah , somebody please shoot me in the head right now.

Next was a very cool guy, Lucky Man was hanging out with his dad so i settled for texting instead....just to recall a few of the dreadful messages ''I don't care how gangster you are you better treat me like a lady,'' ''I don't want this shit no more" ''fuck this crap'' ''if you with your dad or whoever..'' I cant go on....
To make matters worse he wont pick up my call this morning. How do i even start apologizing. I should be arrested for last nights heinous phone crimes....but the feeling i have this morning is punishment enough. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment