Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Facing my Demons

Today i really struggled getting out of bed. I clenched on to those covers like my life depended on it and honestly it kinda did. I had to face the HR Lady, and i just couldn't stop thinking about that colleague that stood me up on a ride yesterday.' Did he sneak out of the office to avoid me? or maybe he forgot!' Bottom line is, i was left hanging, embarrassed and with a big potato feeling in my throat. I just hope no one at the office remembers the incident.

So, Yesterday had some really bad mojo going on, hence working up some optimism about today required some real effort but i eventually got there. Of course i contemplated calling in sick but the hustle of having to get some proof to the HR office afterwards .....aaggrhh i would rather not.

 Its a New day and am feeling all fresh and ready for whatever life throws my way. Still trying to figure out this thing called Marketing and last as long as i can in this amazing organization. (that's some positive attitude right there)





No comments:

Post a Comment