Friday, April 25, 2014

My Number

With the recent state of insecurity in Kenya, the airport has been crawling with cops, well not exactly crawling with them more like......you know what, i wont explain how the cops are dispersed around. i wouldn't want to be the one that tipped off the terrorist.

Back to my story, so yesterday i bumped into one of them on my way home and he stopped me. "where are you going young lady?" he asks in Swahili. I tell him am headed home right? "Give me your number!" How did that conversation escalate to that point? well, picture this..he has a big gun hanging on his chest and he is still in the 'process' of shaking my hand and i call it process cause it was taking a little bit too long. Not to mention the stern look on his face, and all i can think about is "do i give this stranger my number or risk getting shot and appear on the 7 o'clock news as a suspected terrorist"

Anyway thank God its Friday....why do i even say that? Its not like i will be out partying. Chances are a'l be bored out of my mind this evening watching an overrated series and arguing over washing dishes with my amazing roommate. Cool enough.

Till Monday xoxo!

Party monsters have a blast this weekend! Don't be wearing alcohol goggles though.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment