Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TABOO

I used to think that nothing was too taboo for me as i presume most of you think of themselves. So with my new found love for blogging i thought, "why not start a sex blog!" right? I could share a few tips and get new stuff from my readers, you know, help spice up my sex life and all that yardi yarda! well i can assure you it is not working out as smoothly as i expected.

I have been working on this one post for well, over a week now. Reason? Every time a person passes near me i fumble with my keyboard and mouse trying to change tabs. oh! not to mention the trouble am having finding the correct wording. Everything sounds so dirty....not that i mind dirty in fact i enjoy dirty but then most of my readers know me personally and that will be really awkward. what would they say, "hey Kate nice piece on the G-spot" then i would be like "thank you, look out for my next piece it'll be on *insert a dirty word of your choice*"

So maybe am not cut out for this kind of stuff, but i can still flirt and google 'sex tips' from other blogs so i guess its all good. But if and when i gather up enough courage a'l be sure to share it all over. For now its all too taboo. Oh, and about that dirty talk.....raze gets me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment